Margaret Morrison Library Media Center
Accelerated Reader Quiz Lists
· Click HERE to connect to our card catalog.
· To print the list, click on Booklist Page and then View Booklist. From that screen you can choose Printable and print the page. You can also booklist individual titles by clicking on the booklist icon to the right of the title information until all the books you want are in your booklist. Then View Booklist, choose Printable, and print the page.
· When the list loads, you can click on View All on right-hand side of screen to see the entire list. Clicking on the individual title gives you more information about the book such as publisher, subjects, and number of pages. Accelerated Reader information is listed near the publication information.
· You can enter a keyword, subject, author, or title if you desire and click on the appropriate button, or leave the Find field blank and hit Enter.
· When Reading Level and Point Value ranges pop up, you can choose the level and point range you desire, e.g. Reading Level 5.0 to 6.0 or Point Value 1.0 to 1.0. Just highlight the existing information and change it to meet your needs.
· At Search Reading Program box choose Accelerated Reader.
· Click on the Catalog tab.
You can search for Accelerated Reader books with our online catalog.